Development Project Manager – Onshore Wind – Netherlands
Renewable Energy Generation
The Green Recruitment Company represents a market leading company who develop, finance and manage renewable energy assets across Europe and are considered one of the “key players” within the renewable sector. They are looking for a Development Project Manager to join their operations in France.
Our client is considered one of the world’s leading service providers, operating along the entire value chain of renewable energy assets. They have executed more than 550 projects in 22 countries around the world, and boasts a combined track-record of over 16GW and more than 1GW of assets under management from renewable sources.
- Managing the development of a project from any stage to get it to a ready to build state.
- Work with relevant internal staff to set up company greenfield development activities over the medium term.
- Work and assist relevant internal staff to set up community investment in the projects
- Assist with the negotiation of partnerships/co-operation/development agreements
- Working with new and existing co-development partners on project pipelines. Assist with monitoring projects managed by co-development partners
- Manage the identification of new development initiatives or greenfield sites
- Evaluating opportunities and following through to acquire land or projects where an offer is accepted by conducting due diligence with advisors (if necessary) to finalise the deal
- Carry out other ad hoc activities required to achieve company objectives and to be pro-active in meeting group objectives, engaging in industry events & consultations so the company can act on new trends, and analysis of renewables regulation and risks this presents
- University degree in an Engineering, Science, or Commercial subject
- 5+ years’ experience of developing renewable energy projects, preferably multi-nationally
- Fluency in Dutch and English is essential. An additional European language would also be desirable
- Experience of wind project development with consent achieved or experience of appeal process
- Knowledge of mapping (GIS) and wind analysis (WindPro) software would be desirable
- Public Relations/Community Engagement experience
- Experience of dealing with planning, grid and aviation authorities
- Experience of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Practical understanding of cost roadmaps, standard and specifications
- Knowledge of project risks and how to mitigate them
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Geraint Powell
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Development Project Manager – Onshore Wind – Netherlands
The Company: The Green Recruitment Company is working with an international organisation active...
December 15th, 2016
THE CLIENT: The Green Recruitment Company represents a market leading investment company looking...
February 20th, 2017
The Organisation: Our client is a top tier player in the wind industry,...
January 22nd, 2017
Technical Service Engineer, Germany – Munich, Solar PV Module Manufacturer Company ...
December 13th, 2016