Credit Risk Manager
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside one of the largest and leading international energy suppliers in their search for a Credit Risk Manager. The firm has offices on all continents with a reputation second to none.
Within the Commercial Directorate, responsible for the credit risk team which vets and monitors all new and existing business customer proposals. This is a key role within the business in limiting the bad debt risk through developing and implementing the credit policy coupled with analysis and understanding of the customer portfolio.
This role is responsible for minimising bad debt and ensuring the insurance portfolio is monitored and all credit proposals are actioned quickly and accurately. Proactive role to work with customers and sales in achieving the growth ambitions of the business within agreed credit policy criteria whilst identifying threats at an early stage.
• Develop industry leading credit risk management policies and procedures
• Oversee credit vetting of all new & existing business proposals (SME, Commercial and Corporate)
• Coordinate the approval process for credit limits and extended terms, in accordance with company policy
• Provide monthly credit reports and results to senior management
• Attend client and sales meetings to resolve individual credit issues
• Produce specific detailed customer reviews
• Work closely with credit insurers and administer the credit insurance policy, submitting appeals as appropriate
• Monitor e-source and media information for TG&P client portfolio
• Manage high profile risk accounts & work with customers to negotiate improved security positions
• Review the self insured portfolio and work towards security positions or insurance cover
• Generate bespoke solutions and agreements for new contract opportunities
• Initiate and lead projects to improve processes and core functions
• Leadership, training, developing and mentoring of direct reports
• Build constructive and positive relationships with sales teams working collaboratively to deliver innovative solutions
• Minimum 3 years experience in a similar analytical credit role
• Qualified to degree level education
• High standard of Excel and skills
• Experience of risk, data analysis, manipulation & reporting across diverse industry and market sectors
• Credit insurance experience
• Experience developing and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, peers and senior management
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Andrew Green
- 0203 6402130
Apply for Credit Risk Manager
The Client: We are working alongside one of the leading energy consultancy’s in...
October 27th, 2017
THE CLIENT: The Green Recruitment Company represents an investment fund with an extensive...
April 19th, 2017
The Company: Our client is a large and fast-growing company, who are market...
July 4th, 2017
THE CLIENT: The Green Recruitment Company represents an increasingly well-known and respected corporate...
May 23rd, 2017