Construction Project Manager – Onshore Wind
Our client is a service company dedicated to wind and solar parks. Established in 2008 they have become one of the key players in the renewable energy sector. They offer tailor-made solutions for the success of wind, solar and hydroelectric projects through different centres of excellence. Its offer is aimed at local authorities, industrialists, and investors.
They are currently looking for a Construction Project Manager. By integrating the technical team of the company and in close collaboration with the various stakeholders, the Construction Project Manager will have the current responsibilities:
- Respond to Calls for Tenders
- Obtain administrative authorizations
- Negotiate and draft contracts
- Project management: Preparation for construction and studies, commissioning, connection to the electricity grid and signature of the PPA
- Track costs, lead times and quality during the construction phase of the project
- Manage the relationship Clients, banks and third parties
- Manage litigation and litigation
Regular trips are to be expected in France but also abroad, sometimes for long durations.
You will occasional be required to climb turbine towers. This work is therefore not recommended for people who are prone to vertigo, with heart problems or poor physical condition.
Flexibility for home working can be discussed for candidates living outside of Paris.
- Bac +5 diploma of civil engineer and / or supplemented by a training ENR
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in a similar function
- Fluency in both French and English is essential
- Fluency in German and/or Spanish would be desirable
- Electrical accreditation (minimum H0B0), height training and PERMIT B essential
- Training and Fire in SST
- Microsoft Office, SCADA and MS Project
- Demonstrate initiative, practicality, a spirit of technical and contractual analysis and a good external relationship.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Geraint Powell
- +44 203 640 2130
Apply for Construction Project Manager – Onshore Wind
Job Title: Senior Sales Manager – Germany Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type:...
January 2nd, 2018
The Green Recruitment Company are assisting a leading, independent infrastructure and private equity investment...
May 8th, 2017
The Organisation: My client is an award winning technical consultancy specialising in advising...
October 24th, 2017
THE CLIENT: TGRC represents a leading independent infrastructure and private equity investment manager...
November 2nd, 2017