We are currently working with a well-funded, UK energy company. This forward-thinking business are driven by on-going investment in development and innovation.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious marketing professional to enhance your credentials in a new, vibrant, exciting and topical marketplace in the heart of the UK’s energy landscape. This is an opportunity to be part of the revolution to answer the UK’s current impending energy challenges.
Our client operates with a start-up mindset which allows for bundles of autonomy and creativity.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this position is critical to the growth plans of the business.
You will be driving our client’s lead generation process, educating and convincing prospects and helping the sales team in getting meetings:
- Create, build and manage gripping marketing campaigns:
o Bundling PR piece, mailshot, landing page, downloadables, webinars
- Write compelling stories and captivate your audience
o Through the company’s marketing automation platform
- Assemble drip campaigns for identified personas
o Accountable for the accuracy, timeliness, and consistency of all campaigns.
- Qualify leads viability
- Convince & Nurture all inbound and outbound leads
- Identify new target contacts and expand the Salesforce base.
- Educate by simplifying technical messages
- Produce and support the creation of online & offline communications
o News, PR, webinars, ppt, corporate events and direct mail campaigns.
- Deliver acquisition marketing campaigns, to enable the team to achieve the Sales targets for UK and Ireland.
- Support the development of content for features within the appropriate business areas.
- Driving the leads down the pipeline being your main mission you will also support & input to the rest of the marketing activities.
We are looking for a confident self-starter thrilled by all aspects of marketing.
- 2 years of experience in a B2B environment, preferably on a technical product.
- A self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Copywriting and message crafting
- Developed IT skills: Email marketing automation platform, Advanced Powerpoint skills, MS office, Salesforce, CMS & Adobe Suite knowledge
- Excellent oral communication
- A passionate marketer with impeccable attention to detail
- Able to work effectively both autonomously and successfully with other key members of the team and the wider business
- Organised and a strong coordinator
- A Marketing or business related degree preferred
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Tim Hall
- +44 (0) 203 640 2130
Apply for Communications Manager
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading energy services provider...
May 19th, 2017
Summary: Our client is a leading, UK based energy solutions provider who are...
March 30th, 2017
Summary: Our client is a long-established energy management software provider with over 25...
March 27th, 2017
Summary: We are currently working with a well-funded, UK energy company. This forward-thinking...
February 21st, 2017