Commercial Real Estate Business Development Manager (Site sourcing/Lease negotiation)
One of the UK’s leading developers and service providers in the Electric Vehicle rapid charging space, is looking to bolster its dynamic team with the appointment of a Business Development Manager. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing and innovative business and be at the forefront of the rapidly growing EV market in the UK.
The BDM is a key position within the organisation; working closely with senior management, the individual will be primarily responsible for growing the business by developing relationships with suitable landlords and partners with prime locations for rapid charger installations. High level negotiations with partners and the DNO’s will be required.
Responsibilities and duties
- Identifying private/public landlords and retail partners
- Pitching products and services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing partners and customers
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Working closely with the Marketing and Services Manager to ensure high level of continuity throughout the core business
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations, tenders and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing sites with suitable grid capacity
- Negotiating lease agreements and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience within Commercial Real Estate is the top priority – lease negotiation and existing network of contacts
- Degree qualification
- Creative talents, innovative self- starter and the ability to negotiate and solve tough problems
- Relevant sector experience – commercial property, sustainability, electric mobility exposure, fleet sales
- In-depth knowledge(preferable) of the EV industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail, commercially orientated
- Excellent time management, organisation and presentation skills
- Knowledge of the grid preferred?
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Will Mackay
Apply for Commercial Real Estate Business Development Manager (Site sourcing/Lease negotiation)
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading, global energy services...
January 8th, 2018
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading energy services provider...
October 25th, 2017
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of Europe’s leading...
January 1st, 2018
The Client: One of the UK’s leading developers and service providers in the...
October 17th, 2017