PPA Pricing and Commercial Analyst and – DSR/Energy Storage
Our client is a young but well respected future energy company, looking to disrupt the traditional energy market. The business is growing and they are looking to bring on the right people to continue and accelerate this trend. They are looking for enthusiastic candidates that want to make a difference and enjoy a truly collaborative environment.
The client extremely well funded and has the support of an extensive advisory board with a vast breadth and depth of financial, technical and commercial experience.
Commercial analyst will be expected to work on a wide range of issues and in conjunction with the sales team and others to help price products and process the intricacies of a quickly changing market.
- Risk management, competitor analysis, strategy support for the Virtual Power Plant, PPA and new technology offerings.
- Keeping up to date with the market and attending a variety of leading networking events.
- Helping strategizing through price analysis
- Responding to NGET and DNO tenders: STOR, EFR, FFR, or others
- Strong knowledge of
- PPA pricing (100% necessary)
- power markets
- ancillary services in the UK
- risk management
- Self-motivation and autonomous
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to aid sales teams and strategy
- Knowledge of/interest in python or a programming language and unix commands
- Good MS office knowledge
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Will Mackay
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for PPA Pricing and Commercial Analyst and – DSR/Energy Storage
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading, global energy services...
January 8th, 2018
Summary: Our client, a leading Demand Side Response company, are seeking an Energy...
August 8th, 2017
Summary: Our company, part of a leading energy efficiency company is dedicated to...
July 4th, 2017
The Client: Our client is an ambitious company, hoping to change the way...
July 18th, 2017