Commercial Energy Analyst
Energy & Carbon
Our client is a market leading energy efficiency business. They provide turnkey lighting and energy solutions, including project finance, to industrial and commercial clients in the emerging internet of things technology market place. This rapidly growing business are seeking a talented and experienced Commercial Energy Analyst to assist them with their commercial processes in the lead up to generating new energy performance projects.
- Working with the operations and sales teams to develop commercially advantageous proposals for clients
- Create the whole life-cycle financial models of projects, considering risks.
- Preparing commercial details to be incorporated into proposals, contracts and other sales collateral
- The candidate will have to maintain the commercial analysis tools, currently programmed in excel.
- Working with the Operations Manager to develop the commercial analysis tools, including the transfer to another platform
- To be responsible for the analysis of energy bills.
- Creation of proposals, presentations, and other documentation
- The successful candidate will be responsible for any and all audit data from internal and external resources.
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Working with sub-contractors and suppliers
- Communicating with various internal project stakeholders, including technical, financial, commercial, auditing and delivery teams.
- The candidate should have a degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant field.
- Exceptional in the use of Microsoft Packages.
- Should be able to program and manage complex excel models, including being able to program Macros.
- Previous experience with energy efficiency, LED lighting technology or energy performance contracts would be an advantage.
- An ability to bring together the components of a commercial proposition.
- Proven ability to develop complex financial models for projects.
- An excellent eye for detail.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You should be both a team player and an autonomous worker.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Tim Hall
- +44 (0) 203 640 2130
Apply for Commercial Energy Analyst
Summary: Our client is a long-established energy management software provider with over 25...
April 25th, 2017
Job Title: Head of Account Management Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent...
April 11th, 2017
Summary: Our client, a leading Demand Side Response company are seeking a Business...
May 2nd, 2017
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading multi-disciplinary energy services...
July 14th, 2017