Energy & Carbon
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a leading energy consultancy based in Greater London who are looking to recruit a Carbon Analyst to join their growing carbon and compliance team, supporting on quality delivery of energy related services to their clients, within agreed timescales, scope and budget.
Our client are looking to recruit a Carbon Analyst to work with a team in delivering the Carbon and Compliance services including Carbon Reduction Commitment, ESOS and ISO 50001 to our wide range of clients. The Carbon and Compliance Consultant will work in a team, reporting to a Senior Manager. The candidate will be responsible for data collection, analysis and reporting around the Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC) scheme, and supporting the team with service delivery of ISO50001 ESOS and other carbon and compliance services.
- To keep up to date on all legislative changes of the CRC scheme, ESOS, Climate Change Agreements and EU-ETS
- To keep up to date on other legislative requirements
- To analyse utility consumption data to identify excessive use and potential savings.
- To provide assistance and service cover in all other energy related activities as required.
- To highlight and report on any energy efficiency or purchasing opportunities that will benefit the customer.
- To deliver carbon management services to a wide range of clients ensuring accuracy and compliance
- Engineering degree (ideally a Master’s degree) within a low carbon discipline
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Knowledge and understanding of current and future legislation and carbon reporting
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- Experience with monitoring and targeting software
- Experience of presenting to organisations and individuals, both orally and in writing, information and complex technical issues and potential solutions in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience of dealing with clients at all levels
- Demonstrable competence in using MSWord & PowerPoint
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Tim Hall
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Carbon Analyst
Job Title: Account Manager Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent Salary: Flexible Depending...
June 9th, 2017
The Role The Green Recruitment Company is working with a distributed solar company...
September 10th, 2017
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading multi-disciplinary energy services...
July 14th, 2017
The Green Recruitment Company have been exclusively engaged by a CHP/BMS provider, seeking...
September 29th, 2017