Business Development Manager
Our client, a leading Demand Side Response company are seeking a Business Development Manager with experience selling DSR solutions to a plethora of clients to join their UK sales team.
This role will require a dedicated, and results orientated, sales professional who will be integral to the continued growth of the UK business. You must be a mature individual, capable of building a long-term strategic pipeline and you must have experience in managing various stakeholders as well as generating relationships from C-level executives up to Board level
You will have a good understanding of sales and marketing and the drivers within a commercial environment. You will report directly into our client’s Managing Director
This role is perfect for a passionate and enthusiastic individual who is passionate about the green energy sector and clean technology and who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- You will lead the development of business propositions in order to sell Demand Response programmes to large energy consumers in the UK
- Seek and exploit new business opportunities to achieve sales targets
- Network with clients, attending industry events and building strategic relationships to enhance brand capital and opportunities for new business
- Progress the development of solutions in collaboration with key internal stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to create additional cross-offerings and synergies based on client / industry demand
- Provide market forecasting to support the company’s successful growth strategy in the UK
- Promote our client’s brand equities in the UK energy market to drive customer awareness and grow market share relative to UK competitors
You will have the following skill set and aptitude;
- Experience in selling demand response solutions in the UK or internationally
- A strong sales / business development background with an ability to apply business development techniques to develop and shape long-term opportunities to point of sale
- Ability to manage and forecast sales cycles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate, developing channel partnerships
- Respected and trusted in the industry with knowledge of industry best practices
- Strategic thinker, with operational delivery capability
- First rate customer management skills, coupled with strong listening and communications skills
- Professional individual – articulate, honest, innovative, client-service orientated and dedicated to improving the energy markets for clients
- Highly motivated individual and enthusiastic about green energy and technology
- Team player, able to work both individually and on team projects
- Commercially aware
- Well-honed inter-personal skills
- Existing relationships / contacts with UK based industrial and commercial consumers is desirable, but not essential
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Tim Hall
- +44 (0) 203 640 2130
Apply for Business Development Manager
Summary: Our client, a leading Demand Side Response company, are seeking an Energy...
August 8th, 2017
Summary: Our company, part of a leading energy efficiency company is dedicated to...
July 4th, 2017
The Client: An innovate energy storage company that has established itself over the...
July 13th, 2017
Summary: Our client, a leading Demand Side Response company are seeking a Project...
April 13th, 2017