Business Development Manager UK
The Green Recruitment Company represents a FinTech start up that are about to disrupt the UK energy market. They offer energy efficient measures for the homes of consumers and provide financing and installation to help lower the UK carbon emissions whilst accommodation a cost saving for homeowners.
This is to give customers power when it comes to pricing, quality of service and expertise in installing home energy improvements. With impressive backing from leading investment firms, the company has a platform to build their long term vision.
To help consumers finance these measures, the company have a network of lenders who arrange these loans through carrying out, either directly or through sub-contractors, the installation of and energy efficient products (e.g. boiler, cavity wall insulation etc.) This distribution model is highly scalable and something they are looking to expand.
They are looking for a passionate and energetic business development manager who will actively seek out new opportunities, such as new channels and / or products to deliver on prescribed objectives and targets. The primary responsibility of the role will be to identify new business opportunities, with a view to growing the distribution channels and the product offering.
You will be successful in the role by
- Proactively developing and growing the distribution channels and actively seek new business opportunities which will add value to the business tactically and strategically
- Increase sales volumes through distribution channels and other direct and indirect sales
- Providing management with regular updates on meetings and business development opportunities
- Communicating clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Initially building B2B relationships and with a view to converting these relationships into sales volume
- Establish a deep understanding of the market to identify and develop ongoing opportunities
- Establish an understanding of the finance products
You will need to have
- Proven work experience within a target driven environment working as an account manager, key account manager, business development manager or other relevant role experience
- Knowledge of the consumer finance sector, home improvement or energy sector helpful but not essential
- Demonstrable track record of being able to attract new business, develop key relationships and continually deliver against targets essential
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive and board level
- Solid experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel and Powerpoint)
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple client projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent influencing listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent communications, networking, and analytical sales skills
- Experience building and developing senior level relationships
- Willingness to be accountable for all aspects of growing sales with evidence of having recently operated as an individual contributor rather than managing a team with an open-minded approach and a willingness to learn are essential skills
- Entrepreneurial, hands-on approach to sales with ability to thrive in a small but growing team whilst multi-tasking
- Experience of “start-up” culture and a “greenfield” role beneficial
- Attractive remuneration package plus OTE on offer
- Employer matched pension contributions
- Private medical benefits
- A hard working but fun working environment
- Opportunity to grow and develop with a new company
- Ability to shape the role and company
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Rory Chandler
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Business Development Manager UK
Summary: Our client provide financing and project management on energy infrastructure upgrades...
April 25th, 2017
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Embedded Generation Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job...
July 18th, 2017
Job Title: Commercial Data Manager Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent Salary: Up...
June 9th, 2017
The Organisation: A leader in Renewable Energy development. They are a key player...
September 18th, 2017