Business Development Manager – TPI Channel
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a leading international energy supplier in their search for a Business Development Manager. The business is part of a global group and has seen sustained growth over the last decade, thus they are looking to continue expanding into new markets and enhance their customer base. They place the customer at the forefront of their operations, which sees them challenge, develop and invest in their staff whilst continuing to grow. The firm has offices on all continents with a reputation second to none, and need people with ambition, a passion to succeed and a creative drive to bring innovation to the energy space.
Operating within a highly competitive TPI sector, we have new requirement for a North West based Business Development Manager who will enhance the firms position in terms of new business margin, product and number of sites, via TPI’s. It is key within this role to devise strategies to address these targets and ensure business is driven and retained by relationship based focus. It is therefore key to this role that the majority of time is spent on face to face meetings with TPI’s.
A commercially focused, creative and driven approach is required to develop an efficient relationship model that will successfully achieve the financials/ site numbers required. This role is one of a small number of Business Development Managers who are key to maintaining relationships with TPI’s & customers from the defined market sector. Ensure that in the execution of their duties that Commercial controls are adhered to at all times and that the products sold conform to guidelines on risk.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
• To develop and manage new & existing TPI partnerships in order to drive new business & existing growth of sites and contract value in conjunction with associated KPI’s, including margin growth, visits, cash flow and risk control objectives.
• To develop a number of TPI’s to a strategic level where there is a long term mutually beneficial relationship with significant value.
• Ensure that communication between the business and TPI’s is carried out effectively, regularly and maintained to a high standard
• Devise & implement ongoing retention and acquisition strategies through effective and documented Sales account planning. Ensuring these Sales plans are visible to management and evolve over time.
• Monitor and report on competitor activity within the market as a whole, to identify different products/services aimed at TPI’s and their Customers. Also obtaining feedback from TPI’s in relation to any Losses that occur to ensure the company have data for analysis of market trends.
• Communicate and update members of the TPI team and other teams within the business to ensure that all requirements of the TPI partnership development and operations are in place for successful set up and ongoing operations. (both live and at prospect stage)
• Ensure that there are processes in place to actively identify TPI activity within and ensure that it is possible to report the detail of this activity by individual TPI as and when required
• To provide detailed weekly and Monthly MI within the required time scales, and any additional MI upon request
• To ensure that contractual and related paperwork in relation to new & existing TPI partnerships is completed in a timely manner and stored/maintained within the firmsSDF procedures and managed within set authority levels.
• To maintain data integrity in the sales process and to ensure that security of data and systems is considered and upheld by any TPI’s sourced
• To firmly manage your effective ‘sales time’, gaining business support to minimize the amount of time spent on non sales related issues, ensuring that the main focus is on direct selling and TPI Account management.
• To manage your daily, weekly and monthly sales negotiations work list to ensure the timely negotiation of renewal and new contracts. To update and record all sales in the relevant sales pricing systems and reports.
• To work closely with office based TPI Account Managers on shared objectives, ensuring a seamless and market leading sales relationship delivery for all TPI’s
• Motivated and driven self starter able to work comfortably without direct supervision
• 2 years experience of new business development in a business to business environment
• Understand Sales processes
• Experience of strategic development and implementation
• Excellent communication
• Excellent Relationship building skills
• Located in the North West
• Educated to degree level or possessing strong business acumen
• B2B utility / TPI industry experience
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Tom Brookes
Apply for Business Development Manager – TPI Channel
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading multi-disciplinary energy services...
July 14th, 2017
Summary: A great opportunity for an experienced Design Engineer to join a fast...
May 31st, 2017
Job Title: National Sales Manager Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent Salary:...
August 15th, 2017
Summary: Our client, a leading international Energy Solutions company are looking to recruit...
September 21st, 2017