Business Development Manager – London
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a leading energy and waste management consultancy in their search for a Business Development Manager. The consultancy supports blue chip clients in both the public and private sector, working to reduce their energy and waste costs through effective procurement practices. The company prides itself in its holistic approach, thus allowing clients to focus on their core business whilst their energy costs are kept low.
Leading the whole sales cycle from prospecting client proposals to contract negotiation and closure, the business development manager is responsible for ensuring targets are met. Working in a rapidly expanding and ever-evolving industry, the focus of this role is to nurture and secure long-term client revenues, whilst increasing the market share of the company. This is ensured by the responsibility to drive new sales opportunities and developing exciting new leads.
This is a rewarding career opportunity for someone who is target driven and revels in communicating with people at all levels.
- Devising sales plans and strategies to develop effective techniques to meet the client’s needs.
- Developing and maintaining a network of clients.
- Handling a targeted approach to business development.
- Maintaining that commercial controls are observed.
- Identifying risks at a manageable stage.
- Following up and closing sales proposals in an efficient, professional manner.
- Continuous liaison with team members on the team plans and developments.
- Managing precise client records.
- Providing details of sales and financial performance.
The company will provide one of the leading packages in return for a candidate that:
- Experience in a Business Development role.
- Strong communication and negotiating skillset.
- Good organisation skills.
- The ability to build constructive relationships and garner interest on the telephone.
- Confidence working independently and in a team.
- The ability to be flexible and show initiative when working under pressure.
- Comfortable managing long-term relationships at all levels, gaining respect and credibility quickly.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Tom Brookes
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Business Development Manager – London
The Company: Our client is a growing company in the energy performance sector....
July 12th, 2017
Summary: Our client, a multinational energy company are seeking a Design Engineer for...
January 3rd, 2018
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside one of the largest...
September 11th, 2017
Summary: Our client, an international energy company are recruiting a Data Manager to...
December 1st, 2017