Business Development Manager – North Africa (Solar)
TGRC are partnered with a developer and solutions provider of solar projects.They are present globally with over 16 offices. While they sell solar solutions, distribute products and develop projects, they are also very technically integrated. As a result to their global diversity, they are hiring across North Africa and currently seeking for a Business Development Manager.
The role is home based. Ideal candidates must be knowledgeable in the North African solar industry. The responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
- Identify, develop and maintain relationships with strategic partners in the region
- Work together with commercial team to turn prospective leads into long-term clients
- Establish relationships with local governments and other industry stakeholders (utlilities, Departments of Energy, industry associations)
- Scout new markets and identify new business opportunities, propose and execute market entry modes
- Identify timely new opportunities in the form of the tenders and RFQs, work on submissions and attraction of right partners
- Build company credentials towards financing institutions and solar PV projects investors and attaining bankability status in major banks
- Support clients on obtaining project financing and facilitate banks-clients introductions
- Provide timely market intelligence (projects, trends, competitors’ activities, prices) to support headquarters and regional Sales team
- Take on ad-hoc projects as instructed by the Headquarters
- Travel frequently to visit clients and attend exhibitions and conferences
- Degree in Business or Engineering
- At least 5 years of demonstrable industry experience in BD or market-related function
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical mindset, ability to convert facts into insights
- self-starter can-do attitude
- Ability to work autonomously and multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Candidates must be based or willing to be based in either Morocco, Algeria or Tunisia
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Jenita Nandha
Apply for Business Development Manager – North Africa (Solar)
The Company We are one of the longest running solar PV specialists in...
July 5th, 2017
The Role The Green Recruitment Company is working with a distributed solar company...
September 10th, 2017
The Solar PV Yield Expert will focus on supporting clients in the development of new...
October 17th, 2017
The Role: Taking a lead role in supporting the Offshore AO&M department in...
June 27th, 2017