Business Development Manager – Energy Management Software
Our client is a long-established energy management software provider with over 25 years’ experience providing energy analytics solutions to corporate clients across the UK.
Our client has experienced a significant increase in revenue over the past few years and want to continue this period of rapid growth by hiring an experienced Business Development Manager to penetrate new clients nationally.
Our clients’ unique cloud based software singles them out from their competitors and has allowed them to create an impressive portfolio of clients.
This role requires a self-starter who isn’t afraid to pick up the phone to create new business opportunities and develop the client relationship off their own back. It requires an individual who is confident pitching to board level across a range of clients with a sound knowledge of energy management solutions.
This brand-new vacancy is a great opportunity to join a well-respected business at a pivotal point in this unprecedented period of growth and to assist in their goal to be the leading energy management software company in the UK
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Identifying market opportunities, generating leads, and delivering won business
- Managing the sales process through to completion, including relationship development, negotiations and contract delivery.
- Assisting with the sales support processes, including estimations, bid writing and a range of other operations.
- Take ownership of client relationships and market segments to ensure they realise their full potential.
- Specification of future roadmap and solution requirements based on voice of the customer, competitor and market analysis
- Demonstrating a clear commitment to development and training
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to commercially develop Energy Services
- Working effectively with other internal Business Units
Essential skill requirements:
- High degree of direction, self-reliance, assertiveness and the ability to hit the ground running
- Significant experience selling energy management solutions to corporate clients.
- Exceptional sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop innovative business propositions which reflect the changing market place including value-add to the business, cost savings and new business
- Ability to challenge positively and debate confidently
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills, based on strong commercial/financial acumen
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Will Mackay
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Business Development Manager – Energy Management Software
Role: Our client is an award winning smart grid company and due...
November 22nd, 2016
Summary: We are currently working with a well-funded, UK energy company. This forward-thinking...
February 21st, 2017
The Client: We are working alongside one of the leading international energy consultancy’s...
December 16th, 2016
Summary: Our client, a leading Demand Side Response company are seeking a Project...
April 13th, 2017