Business Development Manager – Embedded Generation
Energy & Carbon
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Embedded Generation
Industry Sector: Energy Procurement
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £60,000 + 45% Bonus
Site/Office Location: Home Based
Consultant: Andrew Green
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside one of the largest and leading international energy suppliers in their search for a Commercial Data Manager. The firm has offices on all continents with a reputation second to none.
The purpose of this role is to develop the Embedded and Renewable Generation business. Focussing on developing Power Purchase Agreements and Gas Purchase Agreements to procure the exported power or gas from such generators.
• Drive forward the embedded generation sales division, going above and beyond
• Ensuring all contact and records are maintained
• Relationship manage a select amount of key accounts
• Cross-sell wider services to utilise accounts and maximise profits
• Identify commercial risk early and address appropriately
• Develop new products and services within the embedded generation division
• Maintain an unparalleled market knowledge within the embedded generation space in the UK
• Manage information on financial and sales performance of the EG division
• Maintain marketing and innovate to ensure the brand is highly regarded in the marketspace
• Develop customer propositions that work in favour of the business and the counterparty trading platform
• Minimum of 5 years experience in direct gas & power selling with a very good track record
• Detailed understanding of the wholesale power and gas market in the UK
• Eye for detail and commercial awareness
• Able to work independently and within a team
• Detail oriented with strong organisation and completion skills
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Andrew Green
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Business Development Manager – Embedded Generation
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Embedded Generation Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job...
June 9th, 2017
Summary: Our client, a leading district heating design, build and operate company are...
January 20th, 2017
Job Title: LNG Trader – EMEA Industry Sector: Energy Trading Job Type: Permanent...
June 15th, 2017
The Green Recruitment Company have just been engaged by a forward thinking, multi-disciplinary...
February 14th, 2017