Business Development Manager (District Heating)
District Heating & CHP
This individual will be responsible for the identification and securing of new business for the organisation and the development and delivery of the sales and marketing plan for the organisation. To undertake relationship management with a range of customers and potential customers. To Manage current commercial obligations to include the budget management of current commercial accounts
To provide technical advice and support to the Customer Service Manager with regards to market analysis and to provide cover, as required, in their absence.
- To develop a full understanding of market opportunities for associated business units and undertake regular analysis of markets and competitors to ensure that new opportunities are identified and maximised.
- To use expert knowledge of the potential markets to develop a strategic plan for driving up sales year on year to ensure the business is able to become self-sustaining.
- To proactively generate and manage sales leads on behalf of the business.
- To develop relevant marketing collateral relevant to the needs of the organisation, including overseeing the maintenance of the business website.
- To provide technical advice and recommendations to the management team based upon experience and analysis to help determine the future direction of the business.
- To identify new tender opportunities and lead the preparation and submission of tenders to secure new business for the organisation.
- Regularly review product design and development of services in response to customer requirements and changing market trends.
- To represent the business by forging strategic relationships with national and local customers across the public, private and third sectors to identify and access opportunities for new business.
- Demonstrate appropriate leadership skills by agreeing, managing and monitoring performance and quality targets and taking necessary and appropriate corrective action when required.
- Monitor and evaluate new and existing business ventures which are complimentary to current activities or which could become the prime business activity
- To coach and mentor other team members offering supervision and overseeing quality in day to day activity.
- Regularly review expenditure against budget and where necessary devise and implement action plans to rectify variance.
- To work with colleagues both within the service area and other sections of the council and partner agencies to ensure that the opportunities for sales are realised.
Suitable individuals will have a good understanding of renewable technologies (thermal), CHP, Biomass, Anaerobic Digestion or District heating/Energy Centres.
This is a great opportunity to take a lead on designing and implementing a renewable energy sales strategy. To influence the development of large scale district heating/community energy projects and reap the benefits of a lucrative and notable working environment.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Cory Rogers
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Business Development Manager (District Heating)
Summary: Our client, a leading International Energy Provider are looking to recruit a...
August 9th, 2017
Summary: Our client, a well-established energy solutions company is seeking a Lead Programme...
September 6th, 2016
The Organisation: Our client are a leading UK design, build and operate District...
April 25th, 2017
Summary: The Green Recruitment Company are working with a leading, international energy and...
April 25th, 2017