Business Development Manager
Our client, an International Energy Company are looking for a Senior Sales professional to join their market leading Energy Efficiency division.
Our client work with industrial manufacturing businesses, public sector organisations, private real estate companies and other mid-market to blue chip level owners of real estate. This division within the wider company operates within a start-up mentality as part of a truly global market leading organisation.
This is a unique opportunity to help grow our client’s new business offering via developing new offerings, models and commercial propositions. You will be the connection between customers and our client’s service teams. You will ensure service fulfilment and the continuous promotion of new energy offerings.
You will assist on the creation of new technical solutions with clients and business partners whilst helping to driving change across our client’s business.
This is a national role and thus requires home working with flexibility on home location, with extensive travel to client sites.
- Drive new service sales to new clients
- Agree monetary targets and guarantee that personal performance is above target
- Guarantee compliance with consistent processes and present company best practice with quality standards, demonstrating strong delivery methods and procedures
- Assist on the structure of EPC contracts
- Enforce energy content, operational and maintenance efficiency
- Co-create offerings and propositions jointly with client base.
- Drive cross-divisional opportunities with various company business units to maximise wider company potential
- Regular client communication including regular strategy and alignment meetings
- Sell additional energy services to current client base.
- Assist on development of proposals
- Work amongst existing service customers to ensure profitability of lifecycle and loyalty of their custom
- Solid understanding of the infrastructure of buildings and industrial technologies and processes.
- ESCO experience and experience within the UK EPC market place
- Knowledge of the practical use of HVAC, BMS, lighting, heat recovery etc.
- Track record in service sales particularly with more complex and tailored solutions.
- First rate verbal and written communication skills.
- Ideally engineering degree qualified or equivalent qualification
- Ability to build on-going relationships with stakeholders across seniority levels.
- Strong personal determination the ability and experience in working independently.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Tim Hall
- +44 (0) 203 640 2130
Apply for Business Development Manager
The Company: My client is a long-term developer, investor and operator of public...
July 12th, 2017
Job Title: Risk Manager/Account Manager Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent Salary:...
June 9th, 2017
The Client: Our client is an ambitious company, hoping to change the way...
July 18th, 2017
The Company: Our client is a market leading energy efficiency business. They provide...
August 8th, 2017