Business Development Manager
Our client is an independent energy management consultancy dedicated to delivering a top-quality service every time. Our client is planning on expansion and is looking to recruit talented personnel into its team.
You will have a multi-faceted role that focuses upon sales and developing the company long term, crafting new relationships.
- Keep the development team on track by providing day to day technical management and process guidance on development activities.
- Plan and prepare future projects by outlining realistic yet challenging deadlines.
- Work within the sales team to generate new business through consultative responsible selling, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Respond to all sales enquires and allocated sales leads, following these up in a professional and timely matter.
- Ensure that all risks are considered early on and that commercial controls are adhered to.
- Proactively create and maintain relationships with all company supporting teams to deliver a positive experience for new clients.
- In keeping with company protocols, maintain client data and records.
- Minimum 3 years in a direct sales/ Business Development role – preferably in an energy sales role.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent, is highly desirable.
- Able to strategically plan and prepare for the future.
- It is important to be fluent in your communications both verbal and written.
- Be willing and able to travel across the UK extensively – must hold a valid driver’s license.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Andrew Green
- +44 (0) 203 640 2130
Apply for Business Development Manager
The Company: Our Client is a United Kingdom based developer of solar farms....
July 18th, 2017
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company are engaged by a leading energy supplier...
August 10th, 2017
Job Title: Russian Speaking Energy Procurement Advisor Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type:...
August 17th, 2017
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading global, multi-disciplinary, energy...
July 5th, 2017