Business Development Manager
Our client is a long-established demand response business providing energy solutions to corporate clients across the UK. The company provides software that allows them to act as a “virtual power plant” between grid operators and companies. This allows companies to earn significant revenue from increasing their energy consumption, efficiency and flexibility.
Our client has experienced a significant increase in revenue over the past few years and want to continue this period of rapid growth by hiring an experienced Business Development Manager to penetrate new clients nationally.
This role requires a mature individual with a strong background in business confident in dealing with C-level executives and managing multiple stakeholders. The ideal candidate would be a “hunter” with an entrepreneurial spirit and knowledge of the UK energy market able to drive expansion throughout the UK market.
This brand-new vacancy is a great opportunity to join a well-respected, growing business at a pivotal point in their expansion. A successful candidate will help the company continue to play a leading role in the rapidly growing UK energy management software market.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Identifying market opportunities, generating leads, and delivering won business
- Managing the entire enterprise-type sales cycle with an awareness to software development cycle
- Managing multiple stakeholders
- Completing sign off with C-suite executives at board level
- Taking ownership of client relationships and market segments to ensure you realise your full potential.
- Building a long-term, strategic pipeline with a focus on stable, continued growth
- Reporting directly to the UK Managing Director
- A mature candidate with a strong background in sales and business development
- Previous business development experience in demand response or related technology
- Interest and awareness of technology and software sector
- Have a “hunter” instinct
- Entrepreneurial, self-driven and autonomous
- Confidence in dealing with C-level executives
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders simultaneously
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Will Mackay
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Business Development Manager
Role: Our client is an award winning smart grid company and due...
November 22nd, 2016
Summary: We are currently working with a well-funded, UK energy company. This forward-thinking...
February 21st, 2017
Summary: Our client is a long-established energy management software provider with over 25...
March 27th, 2017
Summary: Our client is a leading, UK based energy solutions provider who are...
March 30th, 2017