Asset Manager – Solar PV – Somerset/Wiltshire
Purpose of The Role
To manage a number of solar assets by ensuring best practice for safety, quality and environmental performance, whilst enhancing the overall returns and value of each project.
You will be the main contact for all asset management activities carried out on the assigned projects and be fully responsible for the day to day management. The role will also involve working with the financial management team and other internal personnel to provide a solid asset management function across the portfolio.
- Ensure that all assets are in compliance with:
- Statutory requirements for Health, Safety and Environmental
- Local planning authority
- Grid company connection conditions and power purchase
- Reporting requirements under lenders facility agreements and other financial requirements.
- Other operational agreements in
- Optimise project performance by:
- Monitoring contractor performance during scheduled and unscheduled maintenance with a view to ensuring all contracted SLA’s are met or
- Reviewing and enhancing maintenance strategies and activities with a view to reducing down
- Reviewing regular and other reporting provided by the contractor and ensuring any issues are being suitably
- Building strong relationships with
- Direct supervision of sub-contractors or overseeing the work of management contractors where
- Identify equipment faults, carry on diagnoses and troubleshooting activities
- Management of project operational budgets by:
- Monitoring spend to
- Planning spend for activities on each
- Preparation of regular asset management reports on each asset
6. Maintain and develop management tools including: Operating Plans, Asset Registers and other management tools as necessary.
- Monthly data submission and primary contact person for the managed assets
8. Attend regular site visit to assess status and conditions of the assigned projects
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Engineering or Science degree or equivalent
- 3 years experience in solar farm asset management
- Budget preparation and
- Interpretation of mechanical and electrical engineering drawings, work instructions and design
- Above average spreadsheet knowledge and
- Familiarity with computerised SCADA /Monitoring systems.
- Team Work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Planning and organising
- Attention to detail
- People management
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Harry Davies
Apply for Asset Manager – Solar PV – Somerset/Wiltshire
The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company represents a leading UK Investor, Developer and...
March 29th, 2017
About the Company Our client is a renewable energy company with global interests...
March 21st, 2017
The Company TGRC are exclusively working with an EPC contractor specializing in the...
June 6th, 2017
Vacancy for; Solar Farm Area Manager based in the Oxford/Newbury area The Company...
April 4th, 2017