Asset Engineer – Solar PV – Somerset/Wiltshire
Purpose of The Role
Monitor daily and long term performance of a number of solar assets using remote monitoring and other 3rd party systems in order to alert the Asset Management team of any downtime or plant and equipment irregularities.
Provide regular reporting on the status of solar assets and work with the asset management team to ensure downtime on projects is minimised.
- Remotely monitor assets and immediately advise the Asset Manager of issues affecting site production and
- Remotely monitor the portfolio of assets and ensure contractors are responding to site faults and errors on the equipment within agreed
- With the support of the Asset Manager, identify and establish the necessary KPIs to monitor the performance of each
- Provide support to the Asset Manager and Engineering team to diagnose and remedy operational
- Provide direct input to the in house reporting system and provide the necessary support to the Asset Manager during the regular reporting
- Track equipment issues and defects throughout the entire lifetime of the Maintain the site inventory within the computerised maintenance management system
- Carry out regular reviews of the half hourly production data to ensure invoicing and/or statements are in accordance with the PPA
- Analyse the monitoring system data to identify current and historic long term issues, faults and any patterns that may indicate irregularities with the installed
- Carry out regular inspections of solar
10. Maintain good working relationships with O&M contractors throughout the lifetime of the solar assets.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Completed a recognised IT or engineering course
- Experience with monitoring systems on plant and equipment (preferably Solar).
- Advanced Excel Skills (macros, visual basic, )
- Interpretation of mechanical and electrical engineering drawings.
- Team Work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Planning and organising
- Attention to detail
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Harry Davies
Apply for Asset Engineer – Solar PV – Somerset/Wiltshire
Responsibilities: Acquiring new clients for the O&M business, either owners or managers of...
January 30th, 2017
We are looking for a senior renewable energy engineer with experience of working...
April 18th, 2017
Technical Service Engineer, Germany – Munich, Solar PV Module Manufacturer Company ...
December 13th, 2016
About the Company Our client is a renewable energy company with global interests...
March 21st, 2017