Account Manager / Energy Analyst
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a large, independent energy supplier in their expansion plans. The business is part of a global group and has sustained continuous growth over the last ten years. They are expanding into new markets and enhancing their customer base that has naturally seen a growth in headcount. They specialize in supplying energy to businesses of all sizes, being one of the largest in the b2b space in the UK. They put the customer at the forefront of their operations, which sees them challenge, develop and invest in their staff whilst continuing to grow and build a European retail organization. They need people with ambition, a passion to succeed and a creative drive to bring innovation to the energy space.
The firm holds their values at the core of everything that they do. They have a consultative approach to their customers, understand the requirements and challenges at hand and identify how they can add value. A passion for excellence, growth and learning they are committed to making hires for individuals that are looking for a long-term career. They encourage new ideas in how they do business and this role will have influence on the division for years to come.
This role will require someone who is comfortable with negotiating and developing new accounts in the I+C energy space. You will develop accounts amongst TPI’s and end users and expand the business in Europe. You will have experience in the energy space, showing proactivity – ideally in the trading or sales side on the supplier side.
• Execute trades, adding value to the customer and the business
• Conduct market reports (day/month/year)
• Update the Business Development team on wholesale market changes
• Abide to risk and operation policies
• Process contract accurately
• Manage a set portfolio
• Create bespoke client reports on commodity and non-commodity risk
• Work with invoicing, settlements, accounts to insure bills are accurate, timely and paid
• Help assist the development of new products
• Exceptional market knowledge on the UK/European energy space
• Very good analytical skills
• Excellent computer skills, understanding trading software
• Comfortable presenting to C-level
• Proactive personality
• Understanding of risk and option value (financial)
• Prior experience in a client facing role
• Experience from an energy supplier
• A track record of working with international firms
• Hold an analytical degree (maths, economics etc.)
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Andrew Green
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Account Manager / Energy Analyst
The Company: A trusted provider of utility management solutions for businesses who are committed...
April 27th, 2017
Summary: Our client, a leading Demand Side Response company are seeking a Business...
May 2nd, 2017
Summary: Our client is a multinational energy company, currently seeking an Energy Analyst...
November 8th, 2017
The Client: Our client is a young but well respected future energy company,...
August 15th, 2017