Energy & Carbon
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading communications and public affairs company based in the north of England. The successful candidate will be joining a team of communication professionals who work on exciting projects across the built environment including energy infrastructure such as; solar, offshore wind, renewable energy & transport.
Our client is looking for someone who is confident, positive, enthusiastic and hardworking. A decision maker who enjoys making things happen and feels at ease when coordinating and planning different activities.
You will have proven experience of developing and managing client, stakeholder and media relationships. You will have a solid understanding of communication and consultation practice and approaches. You should have impeccable written and communication skills and be comfortable liaising face-to-face with members of the public and senior stakeholders.
Ideally you will be educated to degree level in a related subject and/or have experience of either working for a comparable agency or in an in-house role in communications, stakeholder engagement or consultation. A sound background in project management and knowledge of the planning system and or energy policy would be helpful.
Your role will involve:
- Working with our Account Directors to design stakeholder engagement, consultation and PR strategies and activities across a range of client projects
- Leading on the delivery of these strategies, including client liaison, stakeholder analysis, managing the production of communication materials (print and digital), consultation analysis and reporting
- Developing and managing media relationships for clients both locally and nationally
- Managing project finance, budgets and suppliers
- Managing and organising consultation events, exhibitions and briefings
- Contributing to proposal documents and pitches for potential client projects
- Staying well informed about new trends and best practice in PR and engagement and imparting this knowledge to the wider Account Management team.
What to expect
Sheffield based but will be supporting projects across the country, with the requirement to travel to meetings and events.
- Salary: 25-32K depending on experience.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- 21 days holidays plus bank holidays.
- Profit sharing scheme.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Alana Williams
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Account Manager
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading energy services provider...
October 25th, 2017
Summary: The Green Recruitment Company is working with the energy services division of...
January 12th, 2018
The Client: We are working with one of the highly reputable energy consultancies...
November 28th, 2017
Summary: Split location, 3-4 days Liverpool and 1-2 days London per week. 3...
December 7th, 2017