SOLAR PV – EPC – Civil Superintendent (Dubai)
Our client is a leading PV EPC company, constructing projects globally. They are involved in some of the largest projects under construction. They are looking for a Civil Superintendent to oversee construction for sites in the UAE.
- The candidate must have experience making civil works
- The candidate shall have experience managing teams (civil supervisors)
- The candidate must have experience managing contractors technical tabulations
- The candidate must have experience approving certifications
- The candidate must have experience planning and checking the civil works on site
- The candidate must have experience negotiating claims
- At least 5 years on a similar position as civil superintendent in the constrution projects (photovoltaic, industrial plants or similar)
- Proven experience in Middle East
- The candidate must have experience working within tied deadlines and challenging environments.
- Referable technical engineer degree (civil).
- English: professional written and speaking
- Spanish: preferable fluent written and speaking
- Other Arabic languages will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Office System, Dynamic Excel Tables, Outlook, AutoCAD
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Harry Gibson
Apply for SOLAR PV – EPC – Civil Superintendent (Dubai)
The Organisation: Our client is a leading strategic consultancy covering renewable energy, energy...
September 1st, 2017
The Client: An innovate energy storage multinational company that has established itself over...
January 2nd, 2018
The Organisation: Our client has a strong legacy in the wind industry in...
February 14th, 2018
The Role: As a leading part of the Wind Resource Team you will...
October 24th, 2017