|Project Manager – Onshore Wind|
Project Manager – Onshore Wind
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 plus bonus and good benefits
Consultant: Dominic Wall
The Green Recruitment Company is representing a well-established wind farm developer operating throughout the UK and Europe. This client has a track record in developing large onshore sites and has an impressive portfolio of medium/large scale sites already in operation.
The key responsibilities for the Project Manager incorporate non-technical and technical duties relating to site development and planning. The successful candidate will be required to take sites from the Acquisition Manager and progress them to the point of financial close. This includes:
• Environmental Impact Assessment studies and data collection.
• Working with senior EIA staff nationally on preparing and implementing a business development plan.
• Local authority liaison and planning applications.
• Generating tender opportunities and preparing tenders through business development
• Be the main point of contact with external clients in relation to project deliverables, potential problems and managing client expectations
• Completing reports and proposals
• Articulation of client needs and expectations to the project team (internal and external)
• Review of draft inputs to ensure the required technical quality is achieved
Qualifications / Experience:
The successful candidate will have:
• Degree in an a planning or environmental capacity (2.1)
• Extensive experience in client relationship management, business development and project delivery
• Front end wind development experience on large scale (<20MW) projects.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Excellent project management / co-ordination skills with a focus on delivery.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44 (0) 2030022877