|Offshore Wind Structural Engineer|
Offshore Wind Structural Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Consultant: Nick Gillison
The Green Recruitment Company is representing one of the UK`s leading renewable energy firms, specializing in offshore wind projects.
* The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and developing the engineering and construction of wind farms. This will involve:
* Providing technical support (in the permit, contracting and construction phases according to the current legal demands)
* Bidding, construction and Operation of the wind farms
* Assuring the decision process
* Being responsible for the leadership, supervision, coordination and execution of wind farm structures
* Being responsible for meeting deadlines, cost and quality objectives and carrying out strategic Plans.
* For structure and foundation design as well as construction to ensure wind farms have maximum reliability
* For investigations to ensure wind farms have the optimal design and construction for maximum reliability and safety
* For preparing, elaborating and providing all the specifications and technical documentation to the Technical Manager and Commercial Manager to allow them to engage with the correspondent subcontractors and suppliers
* Technical support to other departments
* Planning all the development of the engineering and construction projects in order to maintain effective and systematic control
* Ensuring the control of the economic deadlines
* Five years wind farm design experience
* Knowledge of construction in offshore wind farms in the UK would be desirable
* Excellent communication and leadership skills
* English speaking
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44 (0) 207 902 1191